A boiler is one of the most important electrical items in your home and when it comes to investing in a replacement boiler it’s important you make the right choice. In this article, we explain what you need to know before buying a new boiler.
What Do You Need to Know Before Buying a New Boiler?
The boiler is at the heart of your home’s central heating system and it works extremely hard to heat your home and provide you with hot water all year round. If it’s time to invest in a new boiler for your home, then it’s important you make the right decision otherwise you could be left with a boiler which doesn’t meet your needs. Below we explain the factors you need to consider before buying a replacement boiler.
5 Things You Need to Know Before Buying a New Boiler
When it comes to buying a new boiler for your home, there are several factors you must consider ensuring you invest in the most suitable boiler for your home. Here are 5 things you need to consider before buying a new boiler:
1. Choose a reliable boiler – It’s obvious when you’re choosing a new boiler for your home you want to choose the most reliable one. Research different boiler brands and check the reviews from the boiler owners so, you have a good understanding of which brands are reliable. Investing in the most reliable boiler will save you money as you won’t be forking out on expensive repair bills.
2. Always use a Gas Safe Registered engineer – Always use a Gas Safe Registered engineer to complete your boiler installation. Using a reliable engineer with positive reviews will give you peace of mind that the work the engineer is carrying out is completed safely and efficiently to the highest standard.
3. What type of boiler is suitable – When it comes to choosing a new boiler for your home you need to consider what type of boiler will be suitable for your home. The type of boiler you will need depends on your home and your usage habits. There are three most popular types of boilers used in UK households these are: Combi Boiler; Conventional (also known as regular) Boiler and System Boiler. Read our article on the different types of boilers explained to find out what type of boiler is suitable for your home. One of our friendly heating experts will be able to inform you on the different types of boilers and give you recommendations based on your home and usage.
4. What size boiler is suitable – The size of boiler you need for your home will depend on your usage habits, the number of bathrooms and radiators you have. When investing in a new boiler, you need to make sure you choose a boiler which is able to efficiently cope with your demands for heating and hot water. If you choose a boiler which is too small for your home, then it could damage the boiler and shorten its lifespan. Whereas, a boiler which is too large could cost you more money than necessary. It’s important you choose the correct size boiler for your home, one of our heating experts will be able to help you with this.
5. Benefits of an energy efficient boiler – If you have an older boiler model, typical over 15 years old, then investing in a new energy efficient boiler for your home could help save you money on your energy bills.
Unbeatable Boiler Deals from Fixx
Need a new boiler? We’re here to help! Fixx is a trusted installer of boilers across the North of England. Our team of Gas engineers install boilers from leading brands including Ideal, Viessmann, Worcester Bosch and Logic. All of our Gas Engineers are on the Gas Safe Register, have years of experience within the industry and have extensive knowledge of leading boilers brands so, you can have peace of mind all boilers installed by us are completed safely and efficiently to the highest standard.
Here at fixx, we offer unbeatable new boiler and replacement boiler deals. If you need to invest in a new boiler installation for your home, then take advantage of our unbeatable offers. Call us today on 0330 3530 365 or simply fill in our online boiler quote form to get an instant free quotation for your new boiler.
Why Buy your New Boiler from Fixx
• Quick Installation – We can install your boiler within just 24 hours of your enquiry.
• First Class Service – We guarantee you will receive a first-class service! Here at Fixx, we pride ourselves on exceptional levels of customer service. From the moment you contact us you will receive excellent customer care.
• Extensive Warranties – As we are an Official Ideal Partner, you will benefit from 10-year warranty if you have an Ideal Boiler installed by us. T&C’s apply find out about our Ideal Installation Scheme.
• Gas Safe Register – All of our Gas Engineers are on the Gas Safe Register so; you can have peace of mind all boilers installed by us will be completed safely and efficiently.
To request a free boiler installation quote please call one of our friendly heating experts on 0330 3530 365 or simply fill in our online boiler quote form for an instant price.