Skip to content

Carbon Monoxide

Be sure to follow the below steps if you smell gas and call the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999

Carbon Monoxide

Worried about Carbon Monoxide?

Carbon monoxide is an invisible and very dangerous gas that can cause serious illness, brain damage and death. Call the National Gas Service on 0800 111 999 and read our tips on what to do if you suspect a leak.

Protect your home from carbon monoxide (CO)

Buy a Carbon Monoxide Alarm for your home. Our alarms available through our helpdesk team give you an early warning about any carbon monoxide leaks in your home before they get to a dangerous level.

  • Accurately detects low levels of CO in your home
  • Easy to set up, maintenance free and self-testing
  • The alarm is loud, so it’s easy for the average person to hear
  • Long battery life and manufacturer guarantee
  • Call us at Fixx to get your Carbon Monoxide Alarm for your home