What are 5 factors to consider before buying a new boiler? Investing in a new boiler for your home is an important decision which shouldn’t be taken lightly. Your boiler is responsible for heating your home and providing you with hot water so, it’s absolutely vital you make the right decision when choosing a new boiler. In this article, we highlight 5 factors to consider before buying a new boiler.
What you need to know before buying a new boiler
What you need to know before buying a new boiler? Buying a new boiler for your home is a big and expensive decision so, it’s important you make the right choice by taking into account our 5 factors before buying a new boiler. Before you take the plunge and purchase a new boiler, we explain 5 important factors to consider before buying a new boiler.
Here are 5 factors to consider before buying a new boiler:
- Importance of Choosing a Reliable Boiler – It’s clear when investing in a new boiler for your home, you want to choose the most reliable boiler from a reputable brand. Before purchasing your new boiler, it is a good idea to do some research first. Research the different boiler brands, models and check the reviews from boiler owners so, you can have a good understanding of which brands are reliable. Investing in the most reliable boiler will save you money because you won’t be having to spend money on expensive repair bills.
- Always use a Gas Safe Registered Engineer – It is required by law that all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register in order to complete work on gas appliances safely and legally. However, that does NOT mean that ALL gas engineers are on the register. Before you go ahead with your new boiler installation you should always check that the engineer is on the Gas Safe Register first. Here at Fixx, all of our gas engineers are on the Gas Safe Register so, if you choose to have your new boiler installed by us you can have peace of mind your boiler will be installed safely and efficiently. To find out more about the importance of using a gas safe registered engineer read our article.
- Take into Account your Home and Lifestyle – When it comes to buying a new boiler for your home you need to take into account your home and lifestyle. You want a boiler which is suitable for your home and will also meet your family’s demands for heating and hot water. Investing in a boiler which isn’t right for your home and lifestyle can result in more expensive energy bills.
- The Different Types of Boilers – There are three main types of boilers installed in UK homes these are: Combi (Combination) Boilers, System Boilers and Heat Only Boilers. When it comes to choosing the right boiler for your home, the type of boiler you need depends on your home and usage habits. For example, if you live in a small home with one bathroom then, you will need a different type of boiler to those living in a larger home. For more information read our different types of boilers explained.
- Getting the Right Size of Boiler – Before buying a new boiler for your home it’s important you know what size of boiler you need for your home. The size of your boiler depends on the size of your house and your usage habits. For an idea on “what size boiler I need“ – read our helpful guide.
New Boiler Installation from fixx
Do you need a new boiler installation? Fixx are a local and reliable provider of new boiler installations across the North of England. We offer unbeatable new boiler deals on a range of boiler brands and models so, you can be reassured you’re getting the best value for your money.
All of our gas engineers are on the Gas Safe Register so, you can have peace of mind your new boiler will be installed safely and efficiently. Our gas engineers are knowledgeable and experienced on a range of boilers from leading brands including Ideal, Viessmann, Worscester Bosch and Baxi.
Fixx are an Ideal Approved Installer so, if you have an Ideal Logic Boiler installed by one of our Gas Engineers you will benefit from 10 years parts and labour warranty. To request a new boiler installation quote please call us on 0330 3530 365 or simply fill in our online boiler quote form. Get in touch today and take advantage of our unbeatable new boiler deals.
New Boiler Installation Quote from fixx
When should you replace your boiler? If your problematic boiler is on the blink then it may be time to look at buying a replacement boiler for your home. Typically, a boiler should last up to 15 years old or even older if it is well maintained and in a good condition. Just how long your boiler will last will depend on several factors including the type of boiler and its service history.
Here at fixx, we offer unbeatable deals on all new and replacement boilers. To request a free boiler quote please call us on 0330 3530 365 or simply fill in our boiler quote form. to receive a free no obligation quote. If you choose to go ahead with the quote, we can install your new boiler within just 24 hours of your enquiry.
Book your Boiler in for an Annual Service
Book your annual boiler service in with Fixx. All of our Gas engineers are on the Gas Safe Register so, you can have peace of mind that all boiler services carried out by us are completed safely and efficiently to the highest standard without compromising on quality. Call us today on 0330 3530 365 and one of our friendly advisers will book your annual boiler services in for a date and time that suits you and will minimise disruption to your day. Alternatively, you can use our online boiler service booking form to arrange your service.
The importance of having an annual boiler services is overlooked and too many people don’t have their boilers checked regularly.